Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known

I was doing so well. I had refused the Christmas candy my mom put out for me. I had refused the pizza J offered me when I went back to school. And yet, there I found myself, in the middle of the art room finishing the Dr. Pepper and having two slices of cheese pizza. NASTY. FAT. GROSS. Yeah, I'm lovely. I hate this. The minute I took a bite of JG's cake (yes I had some of that too) I immediately wanted to eat the entire room. I proceeded to go home and have Lasanga and garlic bread. God. Im a dissapointment, especially to myself. I guess tomorrow I won't be eating anything. I'm pretty much surviving on gum and water and dinners which my parents make me eat. I feel gorgeous when my stomach growls.. :) Not anymore though. Whatever. Soon I'll have my control back...Don't stress so much Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment