Sunday, December 25, 2011

Hey everyone. This is the very first post from my new iPod touch. I just wanted to wish everyone a very merry Christmas, and if you don't celebrate Christmas then I wish you happy holidays. Or you know, just have a good day if you are someone who doesn't celebrate this time of year for whatever reason.
I tried to post pictures and other stuff last night but things just didn't work out. Had a great day yesterday even though my chiefs lost to the Raiders during overtime. The broncos lost too though so that lessens the blow lol. My best friend J told me "it's really cliche but it's hot when u talk sports" lol! I hung out with my cousins, as I do every year on Christmas eve. We opened presents, ate lunch and laughed a lot. I have three cousins who live near me, and unfortunately all of their names start with a c so i can't exactly abbreviate like I usually do. I suppose I cOuld think up names for everyone but honestly that would just take too long and I would just end up confusing myself lol. Here are some highlights from yesterday:
Chase: duchess!! Come here!
Casey:*grabs onto duchess collar* no, she doesn't love you.
~
Casey: "I gave you three million dollars and Tokyo just cuz I felt like being a nice cousin"
~

We risked our lives to Jump a car through a burning ring of fire
~
"oh great anther 5000 dollar baby gift"
~
"yummmmmm guinea pig"
~
"the bread is heavy to keep the dead in the ground"
~
Boxes Are not to stand in.
"my hip!!!!!!! My hip!!!!!"
~
and if course the greatest quote ever...
My dad: if he starts freaking out, just break his nose. Seriously. It will mellow him out.
Random cute guy: oh look, dolphins.
Casey and I: MELLOW OUT!!!!! YOU'RE ENDANGERING OUR LIVES!!!!!
Hahaha anyways I'm going to post later on my computer about my progress. I know I haven't been tAlking about that a lot. I've just been so ashamed lately but it's time to suck it up and deal. I'll also reply to Sammy boo on the next post. Have a fantastic day everyone!!!!

1 comment:

  1. yes! me! i'm not Christian. xD.

    "the bread is heavy to keep the dead in the ground" <--this made me almost laugh so hard i woke up the dead at 3:45AM (always comment on your blog when i'm half-asleep. noticed?)
    *smirks* i have a nickname? aweee. that's sweet. <3
    have an awesome day. *yawns* oh my Gosh. i'm tired.
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete