Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy Days Ruined by a Purple Haze

So I have a tendancy to be childish when teachers make me mad.Like today? After I was told by my Honors English Teacher that I didn't understand Romeo and Juliet? Yeah, I lost it. I've read that book every year for the past four years. This year will be me and my friend S's fifth year reading it. We tried to test out and scored high on our tests, but it wasn't a perfect 100 and Kastens hates Quest kids sooooo, yeah, she told us we weren't smart enough, and that we had to sit through class. Honestly? My friend S answers every question Kastens throws her way, and she doesn't even have to look at the book to do it. I'm over it. We decided we were done participating in that class. Which is where the childishness comes into play.
I know its super little kid of me to be like "She disagrees with me, so I'm not gonna do my work!" But honestly? I don't care lol.
Anyways though, had a day full of ups and downs, came home, and saw Sam had commented on my blog! Goodness gracious, she almost brought me to tears (happy tears haha) with her writing. First off, its gorgeous writing, "My father cannot sympathize with a dying flower" -amazing!! I'm sorry he cannot feel for you thought :( Second off, (where the tears come in) Its just that I've never ever seen my body the way you do. I don't ever hear nice things about it either, and just reading that, oh my goodness, WOW. Thank you so much :') And for the record, I think you are absoulutely gorgeous as well. Im just not good with words the way you are...
And its soooooo ironic that you mention a 1976 Mustang Shelby because that is the car I was almost named for!!!! :D Haha but yeah, I looooooooooove both those cars! And Dr. Pepper is AMAZINGLY tasty!!!! Also, the bands we both like that I saw were coldplay, snow patrol, skillet, hollywood undead, the fray and daughtry.
I love how this post is just basically a reply to Sam lol btw I emailed you :)
OH! I almost forgot! Today, J, Gbear and I managed to have a nice lunch, with no threatening on J's part. I don't know why J doesn't like Gbear...(Actually I do, J claims its cuz Gbear stepped on his applesauce, but even though J thinks he is, I know hes not that shallow. Its cuz J likes feeling like my best friend, which he is, and he doesn't want any other guys stealing that position, which hes just gonna have to get used to because I'm friends with a crap ton of boys) But you know what makes me really happy? Is when my guy friends are protective of me. Like today, after school, I was on the phone with my jerk of an ex boyfriend and first C and N were like, telling me to give them the phone so they could yell at him for almost making me cry, then M was like "I will beat that guy! Tell him I will beat him!" It was hilarious. Anyways...Imma just sit back and start enjoying my break now!! Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Romeo and Juliet. *Blows brains out* i actually HATE it from the stress people put on R&J, but i love Shakespeare. :3
    ahahahaha. you're adorable. even at 7AM, i can tell this.
    it's seriously 7;07AM and i haven't slept yet. sorry if this sounds EXTREMELY...cheese. for lack of a better word. plus, i've got like an intense craving for that. damn hormones.
    oh look. you're already making my day and it has barely began to start yet, my little cherub? :)
    it is of no problem. i don't mind my father being unable to sympathise with me. i've gotten quite used to it.
    *blushes* words are only words, after all? the language that cannot be spoken is often the most beautiful.
    you were almost named for it? REALLY? irony!
    i'm the Pepsi chick around here. ;) you see me walking around and you'd think i'm a Pepsi ad with all the Diet Pepsi i do chug down like it's part of my blood.
    OOHHH LOVELY BANDS
    xD
    i will respond when i wake up. right now, if i don't sleep, i might explode. xP.
    OHHHHHH THEN ADD AN S. SAM HERE ALSO WANTS TO BLOW UP NERDY EVIL EX'S.
    i love your guy friends.
    i couldn't follow most of this post.
    mmmm.
    when i'm sleepy, i reply like i've drunken a dozen bottles. <3

    NIGHT
    Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete