Friday, November 25, 2011

Broken

"If my parents knew that I was doing this, they'd be shocked. They don't really believe in diets. I've never been obese. Oh God no, never. And I hang out with lots of people fatter than me. It's just that sometimes when I look at my skinny friends I want to be like them so bad it hurts. To me, 100 pounds is beautiful. If I were 100 pounds I'd be so happy. But it's hard when I go home and I'm encouraged to eat. Things call out to me. My parents aren't exactly health conscious so they buy things like Cheetos and Chips all the time. Every time I've tried to diet before, the food in my home breaks me. However, this time I've decided to get some support. I joined this website called PrettyThin and I think this time I'm really going to be able to lose some weight. Right now I'm 127. By the time ninth grade rolls around, I want to be 100, maybe even a little less. All I need to do is eat less calories than my body needs and I'm golden. This will be a piece of cake."
That was what I posted this summer. By the end of summer, I was 135.

No comments:

Post a Comment