Sunday, October 14, 2012

Good day

Today is a good day, despite the fact that I'm still waiting on an apology from M. On friday night we were texting back and forth and my phone died, so I turned it off. When I turned it back on, I asked him how he was, and he texts back and says "Can we just not talk right now. I'm sorry" I was pissed. Like, little boy! I am trying to be polite here! But then I got on fb and saw that his new girlfriend had posted something along the lines of "if this is what it's going to be like, I have no problem walking away from it" so I think they're having relationship problems. My feelings about that vary. On one hand I'm like fuck yeah! On the other hand I really want him to be happy. Preferably with me, but whatever. I just transfered all his texts into a word document, and I'm loving all the space I have on my phone, but reading through them all made me a little sad. Not as sad as I had anticipated though. Mostly it put me in a "fuck him" mood. You know? I was like wooooow, he was a liar. I lost a lot of respect for him. RAWR. I dunno where I'm going with this though.  Either way, have a good day lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment